Alex can score and record original music-to-track for stage productions and has extensive experience working closely with directors and choreographers to write music-to-measure, underscorimg complex action, set and scene changes, and dance choreography.
Previous projects include:
- The Cherry Orchard, 2016 - original theme music
- The Tempest , 2016 - a series of orchestrations and arrangements of folk melodies.
- She Stoops to Conquer, 2019 - pastiche for a 1770s comedy provided on track for 'curtain up', set and scene changes, interval, and bows.
"Alex created the perfect soundtrack for our production and was an excellent person to have on the team. She listened to my directorial ideas and quickly came back with musical interpretations that perfectly fitted the time, place and mood. I look forward to working with her again"
- Paul Cleverley, Theatre Director -The Corn Exhange, Wallingford
"I had the pleasure of working with Alex this year. She's a terrific talent and is fizzing with brilliant ideas which she implements with great skill"
- Dave Culling, Musical Director - Nativity Rocks